Thursday, January 28, 2010

Good Things

Good things are already happening - PRAISE THE LORD!

Major Brenda Hathorn shared this regarding Nampa's Ya Ya Sisterhood:

We are off to a great start with our Ya Ya Sisterhood. We narrowed our group down to the "Group Of Unfinished Projects". Ladies brought in their cross stitching, crotcheting, scrapbooking and other quilting. We are planning the Retreat already. One of our fundraisers is going to be a garage sale. I think this year we will have a good group of ladies attending.


I have to tell you this is the easiest women's group that I have been a part of where I had to figure it out. It's really a no brainer. The women came up with the title and we ran with it and we are all content. Once a month we will have a "Dinner and a Movie" event. Annnnnnd when we get our Starbucks card, we are all going out for coffee, together and enjoy each others' company!


Thank you for the inspiration and the incentives. I have never, ever felt this way about women's ministries. I have always fought it tooth and nail. Always dreaded having to be responsible for women. I have a feeling I'm gonna enjoy this one.



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates